Monday, June 29, 2015

I.C.E., R.I.C.E and Equilibrium

Need to calculate an equilibrium constant, but, you haven't been given all the equilibrium concentrations?
Then you need an I.C.E. Table (also known as a R.I.C.E. Table, an ICE chart, a RICE chart), and you can find out all about that at AUS-e-TUTE's new tutorial:
http://www.ausetute.com.au/ricetable.html

Now, if you are an AUS-e-TUTE Member, not only can go to the great member's only tutorial, but you can also:
  • play the R.I.C.E. game
  • answer the R.I.C.E. test questions and get immediate feedback
  • do the R.I.C.E. exam
  • make a R.I.C.E. worksheet (if you are a Teacher Member)
  • do a R.I.C.E. quiz (if you a student with a Class or School Group)
And if you still haven't joined AUS-e-TUTE, you can sign up right here !

No comments:

Post a Comment