- Is an electron a particle or a wave?
- If an electron can be thought of as a wave, what is vibrating to cause the wave?
- What is Schrödinger's wave equation and why is it important?
- What is meant by the term "probability density"?
- What is a "charge cloud"?
- What's the difference between an orbit and an orbital?
- Where do all those funny shapes for orbitals come from?
AUS-e-TUTE Members should log-in to go to the new resources.
If you are not an AUS-e-TUTE Member, there is a "free-to-view" tutorial currently available at
Find out about AUS-e-TUTE membership at http://www.ausetute.com.au/membership.html
or, for less than $1 per week, you can become an AUS-e-TUTE member and start improving your chemistry results today!